Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ok....

So it has been a long time since i have blogged but I swear I have a good reason! I have recently been battling severe depression and anxiety. I had to get pulled out of school because they considered me a threat to myself because of previous SH attempts. I'm not sure if I will be able to finish my senior year at school or if i will have to finish it on home bound. Ive had my meds adjusted so many times but so far nothing has seemed to help. I want people to know they are not alone if they suffer from this illness I was ashamed to tell my friends about what I was going through in fear they would think i was a freak. I'm trying to push through this so I can go back to school but I'm not going to lie it is unbelievably hard. I have the support of my family and a couple of friends but the rest have vanished. I hope someone out there will read this and know what I am talking about. I'll post back with more reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...