Friday, January 20, 2012

All things Dexter :D

Tonight's the night...... Yeah you know what i am talking about and if you don't you should be ashamed of yourself!!Dexter is basically the best television/book series in the world! ok so maybe i'm a little obsessed with everyone's favorite serial killer but what can i say it awesome....I'm currently reading the newest book Double Dexter and what can I say it's just as amazing as all the others. And while i am writing this blog I am watching season one of this wonderful franchise on Dvd. And may I be so bold to say that season one is the best season ever!! Season 4 was pretty swell as well tho.I love how the books really have nothing to do with the Tv show so you cant really compare the two. You know like when you read a book and then go see the movie and feel the need to critique everything that's different between them....I usually get told to shut up lol.I could write about this all day because like I said I love the stuff.

Want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...